- High resolution 12.1 inch color TFT display.Lightweight, compact and portable.
- ECG, Spo2, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR
- Optional: 2-IBP, ETCO2 and thermal printer.
- Built in rechargeable lithium battery ECG waveform of 7 leads display on the same screen.
- 72-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- 72 alarm events of all parameters recall.
- Dianeal Ambuflex Indications are indicated for use in chronic renal failure patients being maintained on peritoneal dialysis. Peritoneal dialysis is indicated for patients in acute or chronic renal failure when nondialytic medical therapy is judged to be inadequate
- Dianeal Ultrabag Indication: Dianeal peritoneal dialysis solutions in UltraBag containers are indicated for use in chronic renal failure patients being maintained on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis when nondialytic medical therapy is judged to be inadequate.
- The first commercial Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) solution, Dianeal solution continues to offer reliable results for dialysis patients based on 30 years’ trusted experience.
Designed to enhance APD therapy from the inside out
The Homechoice Claria system represents the next generation in Homechoice, the world’s most widely prescribed APD cycler and the established market leader in 97 countries1. The Homechoice Claria APD system features the Sharesource connectivity platform, which facilitates on-demand access to precise patient data, allowing you to proactively manage patients remotely and make timely therapy decisions.
The thoroughly modern nasal and full face masks in the CARA family satisfy patient requirements for a perfect fit, great wearing comfort, good skin compatibility and gentle, quiet exhalation. Our successful CARA masks win over fans with their lightness, the soft, supple mask cushion, adjustable headgear, an excellent fit and other clever details. CARA offers the right solution to nearly every mask wearer.
- Size: L2130x W980 H500mm
- Angle of back section: 0-80 (±5° 3) Angle of leg section: 0-40″ (+5°)
- Double manual crank system
- 21 ABS bed head, 6 aluminum bars fence can go up and down 3) 5″ universal castors 2pcs with brake, 2pcs without brakel
- 4pcs soft crashworthy bumpers, 2pcs urine hooks, 6pcs Midrip holes 5) Integrated stamping frame and treated with electrostatic spraying anti-aging and anti-rus!
- Max Loading: 280 Kg
- Has been assessed and conforms to the standards of ISO13485 2003
Time-consuming settings are history. Today we offer you JOYCEone, the ventilation mask in one size that fits nearly everyone. This mask, the result of years of experience and mask expertise, is available in a nasal or full-face model.
- Hand-in-hand: comfort and effective therapy
- Design is in the details
- Modern Efficiency
Our single patient use mask JOYCEclinic FF for acute Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) has established itself in clinical practice. You’ll see how the familiar quality from Löwenstein Medical helps you in your daily work.
JOYCEclinic FF comes in three sizes in the variants NV , NV with Anti-Asphyxia Valve (Leakage 1) and vented with AAV (Leakage 2)The endoscope adapter, available as a practical accessory, allows bronchoscopy to be made without interrupting ventilation.
Assessing a patient’s need for oxygen is the most essential element to life; no human life thrives in the absence of oxygen. Nidek Fingertip oximeter is useful in any setting where a patient’s oxygenation is unstable, including intensive care, operating, recovery, emergency and hospital ward settings, or at home, for assessment of any patient’s exygenation|
- Flow rate 1-5 LPM, with an increment of 0.5 LPM
- High / Low voltage Alarm Sensors
- Alarms for Low Oxygen purity, Low pressure, Power Outage and overheating of machine
- HEPA filter and Bacteria filter from Italy. Five-stage filters keeps away most of impurity, bacteria and PM (particulate matter) 2.5 microns.
- Oxygen Purity : 93%(+3%,-3%) at all flow rates* AS WELL AS 3 YEAR WARRANTY
EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design and quality. Field-proven over more than three years, EverFlo was rated highest in perceived quality by a 2008 independent survey of homecare providers, and hundreds of thousands of units have been deployed worldwide.
- Fast drug output for faster treatment times
- Choice of nebulizers to reduce costs
- Proven SideStream technology is effective
prisma25S is the device of choice for patients with obstructive, mixed or complex sleep apnea who need high, fluctuating pressure or who have poor CPAP compliance. Maximum flexibility in BiLevel settings, diverse automatic functions, and features that simplify processes and increase patient comfort ensure safe, effective and whisper-quiet BiLevel-S therapy Made in Germany.
With prisma SMART in the plus, we offer modern, reliable APAP therapy featuring integrated connectivity, precise event detection and a high level of patient comfort.
The plus stands for integrated Bluetooth for data transmission to the prisma APP and thus for modern patient self-management.
You‘ll make the right choice with prisma SOFT or prisma SMART! The two innovative, simple-to-use devices complete the prismaLINE spectrum. Benefit from our two all-rounders, pragmatically designed for practical use. That goes for all our products. For we always develop with our partners‘ requirements in mind and create intuitively used devices that are reliable, economical, and state-of-the-art.
With Prisma VENT40 you‘ll have mobility and comfort at every level:
• Pressure range up to 40 hPa
• Use of leakage circuit system (15 mm / 22 mm)
• With autoST mode (autoEPAP, autoF) and target volume (100 – 2,000 ml)
• Includes helpful functions for COPD treatment: AirTrap Control, maximum setting for expiratory
ramp and Trigger Lockout
• Integrated port for oxygen feed
• Three ventilation programs stored in device memory
• Complete alarm management
• Rechargeable battery with 12-hour capacity
• Easy to use thanks to intuitive menus, simple operation and quick access and it‘s quiet as a whisper for the well-being and comfort of patients and partners.