Prisma VENT AQUA (Humidifier)
With the new Prisma VENT AQUA, Löwenstein offers the ideal respiratory humidifier for Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV). The system can be used together with different ventilators to deliver ideally conditioned respiratory gas to mechanically ventilated patients.
The humidifier is equipped with three humidification levels, a status display, and an intuitive alarm management system.
Prisma VENT AQUA has three operating modes:
• NHW (Non-Heated Wire) – Operation without heated wire and temperature sensor
• HWC (Heated Wire Calculated) – Operation with heated wire but without temperature sensor
• HWT (Heated Wire Temperature) – Operation with heated wire and temperature sensor When it is switched on, Prisma VENT AQUA automatically detects the connected accessories and selects the corresponding operating mode.
Safe and efficient
• Intuitive alarm management
• Can be used with different non-invasive ventilators
• Simple use with two symbol keys
• Automatic function detection upon start-up
• Three humidification levels
• Humidification status display