Romson Nasal Cannula
Romson Nasal Cannula Oxygen with Twin Bore is used for oxygen therapy. It is generally used for Clinical oxygen treatment, especially for patients with dyspnea and hypoxia. Every unit is individually packed with a PE bag. The tube is 2 meters long for comfortable usage.
- Used for efficient oxygen administration to patients.
- Made from soft, non-toxic, medical-grade PVC.
- Twin nasal tips ensure an equal volume of oxygen to both nasal passages for greater patient comfort.
- Multi-channel tube ensures a regular supply of oxygen even if the tube is accidentally kinked.
- Proximal end of the tube is provided with a universal connecter for easy connection with an oxygen source.
- Non-Sterile, individually packed in a polybag.