Nasal Oxygen Canulla – Intersurgical,UK
A nasal Oxygen Cannula is a device used to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a patient or person in need of respiratory help. This device consists of a lightweight tube that on one end splits into two prongs which are placed in the nostrils and from which a mixture of air and oxygen flows.
– Used for efficient oxygen administration to patients
– Made from soft, non-toxic, medical-grade PVC
– Twin nasal tips ensure an equal volume of oxygen to both nasal passages for greater patient comfort
– Multi-channel tube ensures a regular supply of oxygen even if the tube is accidentally kinked
– Proximal end of the tube is provided with a universal connecter for easy connection with an oxygen source
– Non-Sterile, individually packed in a polybag