Sonata – Löwenstein Medical
MODERN. VERSATILE. SUSTAINABLE.
We cannot know exactly what the future will bring. With Sonata, however, you will be ideally prepared in the field of polysomnography. Your wishes are the requirements for Sonata and the motivating force for us.
Sonata is an attractive, modern polysomnography system which complies to AASM criteria with full flexibility and a broad range of features at the highest technical standard.
No matter which examination model you use for your patients, you‘ll find that Sonata offers highly varied solutions for different areas of application. You are ensured greater patient comfort, reliable findings and effective operation of hardware and software.
– 65 channels
– Modern, attractive design
– Flexibility in application, sensors and use
– Integrated WiFi
– Possible to switch between WiFi and cable during a recording without interruption
– Integrated differential pressure measurement
– Standardized sensor connections
– Display of battery status on front panel
– Scanning rate up to 1kHz and 24-bit resolution
– 4x ExG single ended or 2x ExG differentiated (configurable)
– Optional use of two (2) actographs
– Respiratory effort detected by pressure pad and/or induction technology- Configurable report
– Clear labeling of sensor connections to ensure confusion-proof application
– Suitable for recordings made of children
– Removable rechargeable battery
– Integrated light sensor
– Possible use of disposable induction effort belt
– Tablet function, optional
– Continuous impedance measurement
– Systolic blood pressure trend
There are no reviews yet.