- Flow rate 1-10 LPM, with an increment of 0.5 LPM
- High/Low voltage Alarm Sensors
- PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) Technology
- Inbuilt Nebulizer and Timer (10 MIN to 5 HOURS)
- Alarms for Low Oxygen purity Low pressure. Power Outage and defective information is displayed on the screen
- HEPA filter and Bacteria filter from Italy. Five-stage filters keeps away most of impurity bacteria and PM (particulate matter) 2.5 microns.
- Easy to store, transport and deliver
- Oxygen Purity: 93% (+39%,-3%) Dual bottle with dual Flow Meter
- Mechanical flow regulator with an interval of 0.5L/MIN.
- Big displacement compressor ensures 30% longer life span, suitable for 24 hours continue running with, service Interval Indicator
- Noise reduction technology 50db Re-settable Circuit breaker
- PAN India Service Network
Showing all 3 results
The lightweight, ergonomically designed M50 oxygen concentrator makes life simpler for patients that require Long Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT).
The M50 delivers high concentration of oxygen with flow rates of up to 5 litres per minute. Featuring a compact design, the M50 is easy to move, store and maintain- with just one minute needed to replace any part to be maintained by the user. It also comes with an integrated oxygen sensing device for monitoring oxygen purity levels, and a low oxygen purity alarm to alert the patient if there is low oxygen supply.
EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design and quality. Field-proven over more than three years, EverFlo was rated highest in perceived quality by a 2008 independent survey of homecare providers, and hundreds of thousands of units have been deployed worldwide.