- Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all round monitoring
- Be applicable for medicine, surgery. operation room. ICU CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology
- Built-m rechargeable Li-polymer battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Unique Flash memory, storage for up to 2000 NBP data & 7800 Spo2 data.
- High resolution 12.1 inch color TFT display.Lightweight, compact and portable.
- ECG, Spo2, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR
- Optional: 2-IBP, ETCO2 and thermal printer.
- Built in rechargeable lithium battery ECG waveform of 7 leads display on the same screen.
- 72-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- 72 alarm events of all parameters recall.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of Hospital Semi-Fowler Bed which stands on a strong frame work of steel tubes with PVC stumps. Two perforated CRCA sheets for the top are duly pressed using machines. Crank mechanism is used to operate the back rest. Foot and head bow, both of unequal heights, come with vertical supports. Four saline locations are provided in the hospital semi-fowler bed. The bed is pre-treated and then coated with epoxy powder paints.
By captivating the skills of our professionals, we are providing world class Full Fowler Bed which is highly appreciated by clients due to its high reliability and durability. This Full Fowler Bed is manufactured by using high grade material and advance technology which attracts the clients most. We deliver this Full Fowler Bed to the clients on time.
- Double manual crank system
- 21 ABS bed head, 6 aluminum bars fence can go up and down 3) 5″ universal castors 2pcs with brake, 2pcs without brakel
- 4pcs soft crashworthy bumpers, 2pcs urine hooks, 6pcs Midrip holes 5) Integrated stamping frame and treated with electrostatic spraying anti-aging and anti-rus!
- Max Loading: 280 Kg
- Has been assessed and conforms to the standards of ISO13485 2003
- Flow rate 1-10 LPM, with an increment of 0.5 LPM
- High/Low voltage Alarm Sensors
- PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) Technology
- Inbuilt Nebulizer and Timer (10 MIN to 5 HOURS)
- Alarms for Low Oxygen purity Low pressure. Power Outage and defective information is displayed on the screen
- HEPA filter and Bacteria filter from Italy. Five-stage filters keeps away most of impurity bacteria and PM (particulate matter) 2.5 microns.
- Easy to store, transport and deliver
- Oxygen Purity: 93% (+39%,-3%) Dual bottle with dual Flow Meter
- Mechanical flow regulator with an interval of 0.5L/MIN.
- Big displacement compressor ensures 30% longer life span, suitable for 24 hours continue running with, service Interval Indicator
- Noise reduction technology 50db Re-settable Circuit breaker
- PAN India Service Network
The lightweight, ergonomically designed M50 oxygen concentrator makes life simpler for patients that require Long Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT).
The M50 delivers high concentration of oxygen with flow rates of up to 5 litres per minute. Featuring a compact design, the M50 is easy to move, store and maintain- with just one minute needed to replace any part to be maintained by the user. It also comes with an integrated oxygen sensing device for monitoring oxygen purity levels, and a low oxygen purity alarm to alert the patient if there is low oxygen supply.
EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrators can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of their design and quality. Field-proven over more than three years, EverFlo was rated highest in perceived quality by a 2008 independent survey of homecare providers, and hundreds of thousands of units have been deployed worldwide.
With the help of Forced Oscillation Technique (FOT), prisma20A reliably distinguishes between obstructive and central events. In response to events, prisma20A automatically provides continuous pressure adjustments tailored exactly to the patient‘s needs and thus delivers highly effective treatment. Equipped with the option of combining both CPAP and APAP modes with the comfortable pressure relief softPAP,prisma20A offers a high degree of therapy flexibility. That is our APAP therapy Made in Germany.
prisma25S is the device of choice for patients with obstructive, mixed or complex sleep apnea who need high, fluctuating pressure or who have poor CPAP compliance. Maximum flexibility in BiLevel settings, diverse automatic functions, and features that simplify processes and increase patient comfort ensure safe, effective and whisper-quiet BiLevel-S therapy Made in Germany.
prisma25ST is the therapy device of choice in cases of obstructive, mixed or complex sleep apnea with comorbidities. Maximum flexibility with BiLevel settings, diverse automatic functions, process supporting and comfort-enhancing attributes ensure safe, effective and whisper quiet BiLevel-ST therapy Made in Germany.
prisma30ST is the device of choice for patients who suffer from respiratory insufficiency, e.g., position-dependent hypoventilation and/or COPD with associated Sleep-Disordered Breathing. A broad pressure range, diverse automatic functions, process-supporting, and comfort-enhancing attributes ensure safe, effective, and whisper-quiet BiLevel ST therapy Made in Germany.
With prisma SMART in the plus, we offer modern, reliable APAP therapy featuring integrated connectivity, precise event detection and a high level of patient comfort.
The plus stands for integrated Bluetooth for data transmission to the prisma APP and thus for modern patient self-management.
You‘ll make the right choice with prisma SOFT or prisma SMART! The two innovative, simple-to-use devices complete the prismaLINE spectrum. Benefit from our two all-rounders, pragmatically designed for practical use. That goes for all our products. For we always develop with our partners‘ requirements in mind and create intuitively used devices that are reliable, economical, and state-of-the-art.
With prisma VENT30-C you‘ll have mobility and comfort at every level:
• Pressure range up to 30 hPa
• Use of leakage circuit system (15 mm / 22 mm)
• With autoST mode (autoEPAP, autoF)
• Includes helpful functions for COPD treatment: AirTrap Control, maximum setting for expiratory
ramp and Trigger Lockout
• Integrated port for oxygen feed
• Three ventilation programs stored in device memory
• Complete alarm management
• Rechargeable battery with 12-hour capacity
• Easy to use, thanks to intuitive menus, simple operation and quick access and it‘s quiet as a whisper for the well-being and comfort of patients and partners.