The Artificial Kidney 98 (AK 98) machine is designed to provide operational and cost efficiency that streamlines staff workflow and dialysis treatment monitoring through:
- Easy set-up and transport facilitate staffing resource flexibility
- Reduced hands-on time designed to automate and simplify treatments
- Proactive treatment reporting and insight help optimize facility operations
- Reduced resource usage provides cost savings with a greener footprint
- Dianeal Ambuflex Indications are indicated for use in chronic renal failure patients being maintained on peritoneal dialysis. Peritoneal dialysis is indicated for patients in acute or chronic renal failure when nondialytic medical therapy is judged to be inadequate
- Dianeal Ultrabag Indication: Dianeal peritoneal dialysis solutions in UltraBag containers are indicated for use in chronic renal failure patients being maintained on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis when nondialytic medical therapy is judged to be inadequate.
- The first commercial Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) solution, Dianeal solution continues to offer reliable results for dialysis patients based on 30 years’ trusted experience.
Designed to enhance APD therapy from the inside out
The Homechoice Claria system represents the next generation in Homechoice, the world’s most widely prescribed APD cycler and the established market leader in 97 countries1. The Homechoice Claria APD system features the Sharesource connectivity platform, which facilitates on-demand access to precise patient data, allowing you to proactively manage patients remotely and make timely therapy decisions.
- Liposomol Amphotericin
- IV poles are essential for hospitals and medical clinics. IV Pole allows the effective administration of fluids and medicine through an IV drip that goes directly into the bloodstream. The stand has secure and sturdy features for comfortable and continuous treatment sessions with patients.
- SMOOTH TRANSPORTATION – Patient movement is not hampered thanks to the IV stand’s smooth maneuverability. Convenient mobility affords patients more control over limited physical activities.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT – The height can be adjusted via a knob that can be easily released and tightened. Adjustable height allows for flexibility in applications, whether you’re lying on a bed or sitting in a wheelchair getting rehydration or pain medication. The pole features a height adjustment sleeve that prevents it from sliding downward. STRENGTH AND STABILITY – The IV Drip Stand is made of strong chrome plated Iron ideal for heavy use and repeated movement. The weighted base adds strength and stability and reduces the risk of tipping over.
IV Stand For Hospital Bag Holder, Infusion Stand, Adjustable Hose Stand, IV Bag Stand.
WRO 300 H Reverse Osmosis Dialysis Water System Description
The first 510(k) portable reverse osmosis water system with automated hot water disinfection. The WRO 300 H has been designed to overcome the problem of microbiological build-up in portable dialysis water systems that may have extended idle periods.
By integrating an automated heat disinfection system into the unit, the WRO 300 H system is engineered and manufactured to be clean by design.
- Iron Sucrose Inj.
- Immunoglobulin IP 5%